1.This website is operated by X2 Furniture Ltd. As a User of this website, you acknowledge that any use of this website, including any transactions you make, is subject to our terms and conditions.
2. The submission of your order will form an offer to purchase the Goods and our email accepting your order will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
3. Please note that although this website is tailored towards customers from mainland UK we also make many deliveries to offshore locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. Get in touch for a competitive quote for this service.
1. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms. These Terms may be amended at any time by X2 Furniture Ltd.
2. It is your responsibility to read the Terms every time you place an order. X2 Furniture Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the website.
3. This website is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms, you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.
4. You agree, by your acceptance of these Terms, that any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this website or otherwise shall become and shall remain the property of X2 Furniture Ltd
1. The ‘Goods’ means the items purchased by you from us via this website, the sale and supply of which are subject to these Terms.
2. X2 Furniture Ltd will sell and you will purchase the Goods on these Terms.
3. X2 Furniture Ltd reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements, or where the Goods are to be supplied to X2 Furniture Ltd specifications, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
4. Whilst all sizes and measurements are approximate only, we will use our best endeavors to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
1. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving any necessary information relating to the Goods and delivery requirements within a sufficient time to enable X2 Furniture Ltd to perform the contract in accordance with the Terms.
2. Once your order has been submitted, we will email you confirming your order. This confirmation email will form our acceptance of your offer and will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
1. The price of the Goods will be X2 Furniture Ltd quoted price and all prices are subject to VAT.
2. Free delivery applies to UK mainland only and for most items to remote areas.
3. In the few instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied e.g. due to remote locations or restricted access we will contact you once your order is placed, at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
4. X2 Furniture Ltd reserves the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to X2 Furniture Ltd which is due to any factor beyond the control of X2 Furniture Ltd.
5. Any increase in price due to a change in delivery dates, quantities or specification of the Goods which is requested by you, or any delay caused by any instructions of you or failure of you to give X2 Furniture Ltd adequate information or instructions may also result in an increase in price.
6. We try and make sure that all prices on our website are correct but occasionally errors may occur. If we identify a pricing error with the goods you have ordered we will attempt to contact you and you can either accept the correct price and confirm you wish to proceed with the new order or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will automatically cancel the order and if a refund is due you will be refunded.
- Our preferred method of payment is by Credit and Debit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. For online orders please select payment option ‘invoice me’ at checkout.
- Please ensure at checkout that the ‘Billing Address’ is the cardholders address to validate the credit card payment. If you need an Invoice with your company name (if different to your Billing Address) please email us the order number and company address and we will send you a copy.
- All our online credit card transactions are processed through our partners Stripe Pay the leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital market firms globally.
- Stripe complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
- We use Wordfence Secured to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
- You will then get an order confirmation email from X2 Furniture Ltd with your order number, details of the products you ordered and estimated delivery dates.
- Our FREE Standard Delivery service is available to UK mainland addresses and this extends to the majority of products delivered to remote areas across the country including the Highlands in Scotland. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy assembly and delivered to the ground floor (if palletised at curbside).
- In the very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
- We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to the estimated delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable. X2 Furniture Ltd will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- Products may be despatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
- Deliveries are made Monday – Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
We also make many deliveries to non-UK mainland locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. Get in touch for a competitive quote for this service.
1. When you place an order, we may check your record with a Credit Reference Agency to obtain or update our credit information. Please refer to our Privacy and Security Policy.
Risk & Property
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to you at the time when X2 Furniture Ltd has tendered delivery of the Goods.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of the Terms, the property in the Goods will not pass to you until X2 Furniture Ltd has received cleared funds in full payment of all sums due.
Warranties & Liability
1. Subject to the conditions set out below X2 Furniture Ltd warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery.
2. Where X2 Furniture Ltd sells Goods supplied by a Third Party, X2 Furniture Ltd does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to their quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise, but will assign to you the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty given by the third party supplying the Goods to X2 Furniture Ltd.
3. The above warranty will be assigned by X2 Furniture Ltd subject to the fact that X2 Furniture Ltd shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, storage in a hostile environment, failure to follow X2 Furniture Ltd instructions or a third party’s instructions (where the Goods have been supplied by a third party to X2 Furniture Ltd – whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without X2 Furniture Ltd work approval.
4. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to X2 Furniture Ltd within 5 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure.
5. If delivery is not refused and you do not notify X2 Furniture Ltd accordingly, you will not be entitled to reject the Goods and X2 Furniture Ltd shall have no liability for such defect or failure and you will not be entitled to a refund of the price (if applicable) as if the Goods had not been delivered in accordance with the contract.
6. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to X2 Furniture Ltd in accordance with these terms, X2 Furniture Ltd shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at X2 Furniture Ltd sole discretion, refund to you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the Goods), but X2 Furniture Ltd shall have no further liability to you.
7. X2 Furniture Ltd shall not be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of X2 Furniture Ltd obligations in relation to the Goods.
8. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond X2 Furniture Ltd reasonable control.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service. We pride ourselves on delivering quality products at very low prices.
- If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services.
- Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 5 daysfrom the date of delivery.
- X2 Furniture Ltd shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the goods).
- You have 5 daysto request goods to be cancelled (from date of order) or returned (from date of receipt).
- Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
- X2 Furniture Ltd reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
- Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
- Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
- We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by X2 Furniture Ltd.
- A small selection of products are made to order due to the nature of the manufacturing process and are not returnable and cannot be cancelled. If this is the case you will be notified once your order has been placed, at which point you have the option to agree to these terms or cancel the order.
Insolvency Of You
1. The Terms may be terminated by X2 Furniture Ltd, if at any time you cease trading, or become apparently insolvent or have a trustee in sequestration appointed, combine with your creditors, or have a liquidator, receiver or administrator appointed over all or any of your assets other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction or undergo any analogous act or proceeding under foreign law.
1. The contents of these pages are copyright X2 Furniture Ltd 2020. You may only download the material and content contained within this site for the purpose of using this site and any other use of the material and content of this site is strictly prohibited, without our prior consent in writing.
2.By your use of this site you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
3. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
4. For the avoidance of doubt, linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
1. This website and all information, names, images, logos and icons is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or condition of any kind given, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, currency or non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
2. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from X2 Furniture Ltd shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. Further, whilst information is given and updated in good faith, X2 Furniture Ltd does not warrant that the information contained on this website will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable.
3. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments made in any transmissions and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law.
4. X2 Furniture Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for any information published on this web site and further disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In particular, X2 Furniture Ltd hereby excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
5. X2 Furniture Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the use of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales.